Another N Scaler Starting Over!

brooksie

Hello from NW Indiana! I have been away from N scale (and model trains) for over 10 years now. I have been into N Scale since the early 1980's and still have some functioning engines from then. My last layout at my current home was a great walk in 13 x 8 circuit that I stood in the center of when operating but I never got to the detailing aspect, which was a shame. My bench work was OK but I was not happy with it and took it down. Now I am looking to get started again and build something similar in size but doing modular steps. I do transition era Pennsy (with C&O, B&O and others) and can't wait to get going. Looking forward to showing off some work in the coming years. Also discussing this great hobby with you all!

Welcome to the Forums, Brooksie. There are several of us N scalers who are getting started again in the hobby after a long absence. Looking forward to pictures of your progress as time goes by. This is a great group of people here with many talents and varied interests and all are willing to help with any questions you may have. Don't be a stranger!

Back