Afternoon from the middle of nowhere

OldGuyHO

My handle is OldGuyHO and it fits. I'm old and I model in HO. Starting back up after about a 15 year hiatus from the hobby.

I'm sure I'll have questions.

Welcome to the Forums, OldGuyHO. Now that one was a struggle with auto-correct! This is the best and friendliest site on the internet for model railroading. Very few questions that ever go unanswered here. What part of Texas are you from? My son and daughter-in-law lived in Denton and Aubrey for around eight years. Pretty nice area.

Welcome to the forum. I guess I could also qualify as an old guy. I am also in HO and had about a 10 year halt on my layout due to no hobby shops in my area. Thanks to e-retailers, I am hack at it. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. I'm sure you'll get an answer or ten.

G'day from the other side of the planet....I' might be 20,000 kilometres away but whenever you're on the forum it's like being there..Great forum, lots of fun , amazing help and info...Cheers Rod

G'day also from down under (Queensland). Just in the process of getting some won auctions from Amarillo, anywhere near you? (Texas being so BIG after all)

Back