A Problem I Can Not Solve - Part 11

rdeal

just about three months ago i posted / a person has my three engines and will not return

i have repeated tried to contact C. J. Jenkins - "cjcrescent"

simply this - asking for return of the engines - i will pay all cost - without any questions or comments
three engines - one brass

Do you have any suggestions? Thank You

rdeal
rodney deal

CJ has recently had some pretty serious health problems to the point your engines may be the least of his problems. Try writing a letter, and sending it certified, return receipt requested. If he's still alive, and able to sign for the letter, you can go from there.

I know CJ personally. Since the early 1990's. He isn't a crook, though he is slow on turnaround of projects for other people. He has had some serious health problems, as Terry says. I'll make a phone call or two and see if I can't find out how he is doing and maybe get him off dead center. I haven't seen him post here for many months which leads me to believe he is not well at all. I'm across the country from him now, though we do speak from time to time.

Like Terry and Alan, I also know him well.
I tried to call him but it went to voice mail which is not at all unusual.
So I called a mutual friend who lives nearby to let him know and pass on your concern.
I'll try to call him again later.

Where abouts in western NC are you? I lived there in Yancey county for about 12 years.
I surely do miss the mountains and solitude.
As a former land surveyor in them parts I don't miss hauling all that equipment around.
Eric.

Gentlemen. I have spoken to CJ (CJ Cresent), and he is still with us. But his health has not been all that good of late. He has told me that he has the locomotives about ready to ship back to Rodney,and will even provide the decals so that the locos can be completed. He is sorry for the delay,but like I said his health has not been great,but he is getting better. William.

Good health to CJ!! It's great news to find that Ma Nature ain't gonna win this one. And, our OP is very likely to get his engines back soon.

thanks to you on the forum - your help and understanding
and - as we all feel, "best health wishes to cj"

rdeal

Back