a lousy attempt at a HO Scale layout evolving into a S Scale racetrack

jabber1990

this started off as an Attempt to build an HO scale layout, but Family Drama got in the way (long story that y'all don't want to hear)

so it evolved into an S Scale racetrack. I only have 4 pictures.. the layout was torn down years later, but I have thought about trying to revisit both the HO Layout and the S Scale track, just not sure if its possible to do

IMG016.JPGIMG017.JPGIMG018.JPGIMG019.JPG

Those are some great looking vehicles!

If you are having issues with your layout ideas this is the place to find answers! I have found that no matter what problem I have, one of the many experts on here will have a solution.

Don't take the drama to hard, everyone has drama and it comes and goes. If you need to vent go right ahead. Like I said we have all had our share of drama too, we understand.

I wish you well and thanks for sharing the vehicles!

As the 2 scales are quite different I would suggest abandoning any attempt to combine them. There are "S" scale trains available but not as much as HO if you want to pursue combining them if you're starting from scratch trainwise.

Your race cars look very much like some I bought quite a few years ago, was a Nascar series if memories serve, that was sold in the late 1990's, still got them in a box, some still in their original blister packs, and had a mobile toolbox with the team's name on them too. The trucks (tractors) and trailers look like they might be from the JADA toys line, very nice they were, got them stashed away as well. Get them out every now and then when I'm looking for something to sell to finance some more train purchases, then put them away, 'cause I like them so much.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back