A few structures of mine ....

Yep, and I would suggest you get some spare applicators. Had a look at mine and I need a few as well.

By the way, the DCC Concept Wipers - they ae for HO only, sad to say. Will keep looking and thanks again.
These won't work for you?

You'd have to adapt this one to fit, it's a bit fiddly tho'

@Smudge617 I never thought about battery powered lighting, thanks!
I did a couple of my Triang coaches as the trucks are riveted on, (and before I discovered wipers) simply fitted the Reed switch on the underside and magnet between the rail ties, so switches the lights on when leaving the siding, turns them off when I reverse them back in, probably easiest way for you to do it

As well all know, every town (large or small) needs a Fire House and a Service Station (Gas Station) and mine is no exception:

Fire House with hand painted Fire Truck:

qu2caEs.jpg

Service Station (Gas Station):

TKDgJVv.jpg

Thank you Mike and not sure about being an "OLD" Pro though - I'm more of the male version of a young filly - well in my mind I am 🤣

But yep, I have done a few Laser Cut Kits and they do look much better than the Styrene ones - they just seem to have more character about them and are easier to make look realistic or non kit looking. Some can be trying, but that is apart of the fun and enjoyment - if they were all easy, building them would get boring :)

Back