AFTER.
srail6.jpg

Srail.jpg

(same car, different manufacture)

Aggro,
Like I said on the "other" forum, amazing work! You have outdone
yourself. The attention to detail... wow. Dave

AGGRO,

What a gift you have. Man that stuff is WAY COOL!:cool: :cool: :cool: . Very nice indeed. Can't wait to see more!

Johnny

AGGRO, my gosh! look what you did to your nice shiny cars, betcha! Santa won't bring you any more when he see's what you've :D

But looking at them with a different view, fantastic! realism at it's best. A lord of weathering you are indeed. Excellent work, the only thing I can see not real looking in your photos is those dreadfull plastic nails holding the track to the ties, now if you could replace them with real model nails it would be impossible to tell if the scene was real or a scale model. :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing your work, it has to be some of the best I've viewed

Cheers Willis

As is to be expected, you are the man AGGRO, i put bids on the last lot you put on Ebay but i got out bid at the last moment, oh well,

Steve B said:
As is to be expected, you are the man AGGRO, i put bids on the last lot you put on Ebay but i got out bid at the last moment, oh well,

There's always next time....;)

The weathering is great. It is not to dirty and not to clean, such effect is really difficult to make. You must be a great observer :eek:

Aggro, I have learned to make your trees a little. I despair at trying your boxcars. You are an inspiration. Thanks

Back