1935 Lionel Mickey Handcar help

DisneyLionel

Hello - new poster here. I hope this message is in the right place. I was fortunate enough to get a working Lionel Mickey handcar. It has Mickey in one side and Minnie in the other. Both pumping the handcar as it goes. Like most of them, their original rubber legs have crumbled away. I see many of them for sale o line with new legs. I was wondering if anyone out there with experience knows what material restorers use to put on new legs. Curious about the appropriate length and also diameter. Thank you everyone for reading my message!

KCW

Hello - new poster here. I hope this message is in the right place. I was fortunate enough to get a working Lionel Mickey handcar. It has Mickey in one side and Minnie in the other. Both pumping the handcar as it goes. Like most of them, their original rubber legs have crumbled away. I see many of them for sale o line with new legs. I was wondering if anyone out there with experience knows what material restorers use to put on new legs. Curious about the appropriate length and also diameter. Thank you everyone for reading my message!

KCW
Wow, that is a new one. Let me query some folks.

KCW
Item 201:

Back