1. Jaz avalley

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Bacon side with everything
  2. Jaz avalley

My Garden Railway Build - 1/1 Scale :-)

I prefer my military fit for purposeaka Dads Army
  3. Jaz avalley

He has his on page and is full on Facebook else I would try to drag him here, anyway I could give you a link if you want to look
  4. Jaz avalley

Do you do Facebook?? I say this because a friend weathers his planes and shows them on fire you might like to trial it on the one you broke
  5. Jaz avalley

I like your avatar excuse the off topic , I hope you have this or similar on your layout :)
  6. Jaz avalley

Rules is rules, and once you break them or ignore them rules go to hell in a basket, if you do not like the rules….there’s a door
  7. Jaz avalley

You may need to do sone weathering on the wall to match it in…..runs…
  8. Jaz avalley

We once bought a 3000 pound sauna shower cubicle half price All singing all dancing You could answer the phone inside it I joke thee not it had a telephone wired in Double doors seat if your bum not too big and a beautiful overhead rain feature Foot spa it was great Sauna yes sitting there you...
  9. Jaz avalley

Yes they really are anally challenged …sighs
  10. Jaz avalley

Can you pass on my thanks to Bob three days now I have popped in and not had a single hiccup :D
  11. Jaz avalley

No sorry no there is no cape no wand no pointed hat that is not you shakes head
  12. Jaz avalley

Put the charger on an extension lead and take it outside do not burn your eyes
  13. Jaz avalley

The wolf riders The dragon riders The knight hunters Dragon wing singers The war band Thee ear piercers The howlers The screechers
  14. Jaz avalley

Agonizer Agonie Agonnee Beeta Snarkie Gnasher Herja - this is a Valkyrie name in fact Kara and other Valkyrie names would like be good Blonde I think this one would be fun for the singer because….. luscious or lussus so it sounds right but looks wrong lol Grewsum Yeah I think I have a theme lol
  15. Jaz avalley

Ah pink sugar sweet and low my bad but I still thought taking her own was a brilliant idea I take a small bag of emergency food and drink for us when we go out talk to the orc Walk the walk with orc Orc the hawk I have one with pork but it’s not polite Zork the orc
  16. Jaz avalley

If it makes her happy seems like a good thing to me and I think sugar is poison
  17. Jaz avalley

No longer with us but much loved A total pussycat just do not upset her mum We’d used keep this lit ALL the time I’ll monitor the situation and warn you if your slacking To my mind a pet you can love and who can love you unconditionally - well ok cupboard love because you feed them is...
  18. Jaz avalley

Oh man that is not good, stress is not your best friend, at least after the immediate chemo you get a break and prayers that the tests fall in your favour. As mentioned before try to eat well, so your body has the goodies to cope. chin up, can’t emphasis the positivity of having treats to look...
  19. Jaz avalley

Glad your ok

Back