Search results

1. T

MTH and Lionel

Howdy! I was looking at some videos on Youtube and noticed some titled MTH and Lionel. Do MTH trains run on Lionel FasTrack? Can you use MTH track with FastTrack? Just curious. Thanks!
  2. T

figure 8 question

Howdy! I am putting together the tracks I have just to see how everything is working. I made a simple figure 8, but have a problem with the cross-over section. Every time my train crosses over the cross section of track, it stops. If I go fast enough, I can coast through it and get to a...
  3. T

How many transformers

Howdy, I was wondering how big a layout is before it is too big for the transformer that comes with a set? I have a new set that I received for Christmas and I have purchased some more track to make a layout on a 5x9 ping pong table. I have read that at some point a bigger transformer will...
  4. T

What works with Lionel Fastrack

Hello, I am new to the hobby and have a lionel system right now. Do any of the other trains and or tracks work with FasTrack systems? Just curious about compatibility. Thanks!
  5. T

Inventory program for Mac computers

Howdy! Does anyone know of a good inventory program for trains that works on Macs? Or does anyone have a good excell spreadsheet? Thanks!

Back