Search results

1. B

Dual locos for N scale

I have run locomotives from different manufacturers on our clubs nscale layout. Like the other posters have said you have to speed match and get two loco that are close to the same speed. You can put the slightly faster one in the lead,so it is not being pushed by the other.Once you are pulling...
  2. B

favorite manufacturer?

My locomotive collection consists of, mostly Kato, Atlas, Intermountain with a couple of Bachmans and Lifelikes thrown in for good measure. Love the relability of the katos, Fox Valley has come out with some extremely well detailed locos, and they also pull as good as the Katos.Manufacturer...
  3. B

ATLAS DCC or KATO DCC??? N scale.

I have both Atlas and Kato Dcc equipped locomotives, the Atlas ones are not as easy to install as the Kato. The Atlas locos you have to take apart to install the boards whereas the Kato, you remove the original board and install the Dcc board.The Katos are 2006 Vintage,the Atlas 2005.Depending...
  4. B

Tomix Thomas?

One of our club members has all 4 sets of Thomas and his friends, they ran flawlessly for 2 weekends in a row when our Ntrak club participated in A Day Out with Thomas. The kids just loved seeing them run on the layout.
  5. B

Colors for Polar Express cars

Thanks I did not think about contacting the animators, I'll try that and see what response I get.
  6. B

Colors for Polar Express cars

I am building a replica of the Polar Express, and I am looking for input as to what colors to paint the cars. From pictures i have seen they are a greenish blue with a red section the width of the windows, with the roofs black I have the cars, locomotive and am having the decals custom made...

Back