Search results

1. J

Need opinions my first time airbrushing.

Hey guys so here is the update on my SD70i. Like i mentioned before this is my first attempt and it turned out pretty good for my first try. Its slowly taking shape and starting to look like a CN SD70i.
  2. J

Thanks, I understand you and appropriate the tips.
  3. J

No no im not taking offence to it, I look at it as constructive criticism. we all learn and its a point of learn. Do you think i should strip it and re do the locomotive and primer it again and paint it again ? Thanks Jon
  4. J

Yes i did you primer. I mentioned it in the first post. and when the locomotive is done you wont notice the blochy areas and it is not that bad.
  5. J

So it was my first time using the airbrush, instead of having a friend to do it, I used my friends airbrush and attempted at it. Tell me what you guys think. The Locomotive that I am working on is Athearn Genisess SD70I undec Canadian cab I am modeling a CN SD70I. I sprayed primer the cab and...
  6. J

Detailing help needed.

and i do aggre with the SD70M detials are a bit closer to the SD60M's so thanks josh.
  7. J

Detailing help needed.

thanks josh, oh ya 9297 is beautiful, just need to get the replacent handrail. and get the detials on them both 9297 and 6284 and a bit of weathering should do it and it look sweet. thanks Jon
  8. J

Detailing help needed.

This is the UP SD60M i own http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/angele5/model%20trains/?action=view&current=IMG_4029.jpg and this is the BNSF SD60M also http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/angele5/model%20trains/?action=view&current=IMG_4041.jpg i know its missing a handrail...
  9. J

Detailing help needed.

Thanks jbaakoo, i was looking at the detials for the GP60 and it wouldnt of looked right. but thats for a bit more info on the detial parts.
  10. J

Detailing help needed.

so the detial sets should be good for my SD60M's then? they dont make a specific set for SD60M's
  11. J

Detailing help needed.

I have two Athearn Genesis's SD60M one is Union Pacific 6284 and BNSF 9297 and i want to add more detail, I am wondering if there is a Detail kit for the SD60's or SD60M's out there that I can uses. Or what detial Parts are need for thoses to locmotives, is it possible for a list. Thanks.
  12. J

Custom Airbrushing

Any one do any custom airbrushing for a reasonable price, and is located in toronto??? Thanks JA
  13. J

The projects

I currently working on one a Athearn RTR C44-9WL and she will be numbered 2514, and i am also working on a old Athearn blue box C44-9W the old blox box was basicly dead but i am bring her back to life she was all striped of her old colours and now she is CN. I am not shure what she will be...
  14. J

Can someone help me !!

no no im just so fustruated with everything right now :S sorry about the spelling and the punctuation in my first post everybuddy
  15. J

CNR paint numbers

sig paint is good for the right on colour BUT bewate of if you make a mistake your screwed like i am distroyed my kaslo cab!!
  16. J

Can someone help me !!

how to stripe the sig paint. what is a better paint to use other than the sig paint sclae coat spdaylight red works but on older cn locos my friend told me another one and i can not remeber witch one it is are they any more paints that i can use ?
  17. J

Can someone help me !!

Well i painted my kaslo cab and i used the SIG paint cn red orange #11 it came out to be dead on but a few problems glossy really glossy i know i have to use dulcote for that but when i went to paint the roof of the cab and the part of the nose of the dash 9 4 window cab i taped it did...
  18. J

Can someone help me !!!

I am working on a CN Dash 9 and i need to paint the kaslo cab and i was told to use cn sig orange #11 (specail intrest group) but their paint is to thick i find is their anther paint that is close to the orange red colour like floqui? any suggestions and help would be appreciated thank you!!
  19. J

Kato SD80 Mac instructions Please

Any no of a site that i can download and print it out and or havea copy and scan it or so if anything please let me know!!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!

Back