Search results

1. A

Need a lil' help

No photos as of yet. i farted around with a gp35 just to get a taste of this modeling stuff and it is really nothing like the actual unit (pathetic I know). So, for my next trick i am going to try one of the engines that is a lil closer to the Bachmann gp35 to start and use the detail parts to...
  2. A

Need a lil' help

I Looked into the different parts and pieces this weekend and decided to start with an easier one and work my way up. I am going to take a shot at a GP35. Just to get some practice in before I attempt the advanced modeling :D. Where would I find a snow plow for the gp35? well, I am off to...
  3. A

Need a lil' help

I took a glance at the rail flyer model site and I am quite impressed with their cab. Interested in trying it but I am such a perfectionist I am a bit nervous. I see the steps that are identical to the HLCXs and i think to myself, "heck yah! throw those in the shoppin cart" followed by, "what...
  4. A

Need a lil' help

nope. I could not care less. Just money, right? Nah, complaining won't fix anything. It will just hurt some feelings and waste time. Sure I could get a refund but I have got plenty of cash. Life goes on.
  5. A

Need a lil' help

Wow, thanks for all the info! That should keep me busy for awhile. The unit I purchased on ebay just might be one of these "kit bashers". The cab has alot of putty lookin crap. I like the idea of grabbin a gp40-2 and takin a stab at it myself. The one I bought is in too tough of shape to...
  6. A

Need a lil' help

Hello, I am a conductor and student engineer for a short line in NE washington state. I am looking to model some of the locomotives I have run. Already, I have run into a problem. I found a GP40-2W on ebay and spent way too much :( lol. It has no detail parts and the cab is crushed in. They...

Back