Search results

1. C

Con-Cor Intermodal Cars

I was thinking about getting a few TTX con-cor flat cars that are 26 dollars. I know someone who owns a Con-Cor amtrak car and it looked like it was going to fall apart, but I was wondering if the intermodal cars are any better? Chase
  2. C

In Need Of Ho Scale Freight Cars!!!

Guys, if you have any HO scale freight cars with knuckle couplers then I will pay for them. I need a lot right now! Contact me on PM and we can work out billing info. I don't have too much money to work with, but it just depends. If you have pictures of your product that would also be a lot of...
  3. C

NS Switcher

Hello, does anyone know if they sell NS switchers such as SW1500 or MP15's? If someone has one they are wanting to sell contact me through here... I have been looking for one for a very long time and I need one very bad. Also how much money is it for a spray paint kit? Like how much is the...
  4. C

Ballast

Hey guys, I was wondering how to lay ballast? I have ballast and tacky glue, but what do I do from there? Chase
  5. C

How to weather HO stuff?

Hey guys I had a question? Does anyone know how to weather HO stuff? I would like to weather an engine and a car? I'm not sure how to do it though... Chase
  6. C

Athearn Family Lines Switcher Question...

Hey everyone, I had a quick question for you HO scale model railroaders. I was wondering if it is possible to buy windows for a Athearn SW1900 switcher... It has the back windows, but no side windows. Do they sell them and if so how much would it possbily be? Chase
  7. C

Proto Emd Gp-30

Hey, I bought a EMD Phase I GP-30 at my hobby shop! I love it! It runs great! This is my first Proto 2000 engine I have and I am pleased! Well I will have pics up later..... Chase
  8. C

Pics of HO scale trains from train shows in West Virginia

Okay, I am new to the forum and I have a pic or two from a show I went to... ENJOY!!!
  9. C

HO EMD SD-60 Demonstrator

Hey I was wondering if anyone has purchased a EMD Demonstrator engine. It is white and blue and says Electric Motive Division. The engine is made by Athearn... The reason I am asking is beacause I am about to buy one and I wanted to see if anyone knew if it was a nice engine and if it ran...

Back