Search results

1. T

My projects from the last week

Well, It's been an interesting week for me. Lots of repairs, getting a job at the local train shop, and lots of new cars. First, My new cars ATLAS TRAINMAN C&O style caboose NS 555518 ATLAS 60' Auto Parts Box single door NW 600042(NS paint) Athearn 54' PS Hopper NS 252036(I think that is...
  2. T

Athearn HO GP40X

Well, I finally got my first NS loco so I can start working on getting the NS side of the layout started. It's NS GP40X 7001. I will say this to anyone who is looking at getting one for their layout. This is by far, the best Athearn RTR loco I have gotten by any means. Great details, Good...
  3. T

My first new engine in a year, a Broadway Limited Imports AC6000CW

Well, after saving a lot of money, I finally got the BLI AC6000CW. It is for my CSX Manifests and Intermodals, and plus, since I live near the RF&P which requires cab control, and since I had no engines other than a GP38-2 that had cab control, I bought this. It is CSX 629 in the stealth...
  4. T

Just wondering...

Who makes great, high detail CSXT equipment(engines and rolling stock) for great prices. Lists andwebsites would be great. Thanks,NH
  5. T

Hi, I thought I would introduce myself.

Hi everybody, Name's nathan hall and i'm 15. I've been into rr-ing since i was 2 and have been modeling ho since i was 7, hope to enjoy the site, and have some fun!!!:D P.S. You might know me from http://railroadforums.com as supertrain24.

Back