Search results

1. Railroad Joe

109 years ago, there was this accident....

Hello all, In a few hours, it will be the 109th anniversary of Jonathan Luther "Casey" Jones death. So I lift my bottle of Diet Pepsi and salute our country's most famous railroad engineer. Vaughn, MS. 6.6 miles from destiny, 03:52 am CST. April 30th, 1900. Regards,
  2. Railroad Joe

Recent wedding

Hello modeler's & railfans!! Just wanted to post a couple of pictures of our wedding on June 27th, 2008 as Michelle and I decided to include our hobbies into our wedding. Michelle collect's Coca Cola "stuff" and, of course, I collect HO Scale model railroad equipment(better than saying...
  3. Railroad Joe

Proto 2000 E units

Could anyone answer this question, will the powered chassis of the Proto 2000 E7A unit fit into a Proto 2000 E7B unit? I'm going to have a E7B unit custom painted, all I can find is unpowered B units. If I purchase a powered A unit, can I swap the chassis to power the B unit? Thanks in advance...
  4. Railroad Joe

New member to MRRF.com

Greetings all!! My name is Joe and I'm a modeler of the local railroads around where I live. I live in Joliet, IL. and the railroad I model the most of is the Rock Island. Secondary is the EJ&E. Currently, I have a collection of about 100 locomotives and about 300 freight cars. My goal is to...

Back