Search results

1. A

Looking for automotive heaven

After listening to the advice of fellow modellers and watching several tutorial videos I am attempting create a cohesive theme for my as yet unbuilt layout. I have a space that is 16' x 5' with a perpendicular 3' extension on the end. I want to model the automotive industry. I have been looking...
  2. A

New member new layout design to be done

I am a new member and I'm excited to get involved in model railroading. I am looking to see what type of layout will best fit in my available space. I have access to an area 16' long & 4' wide (against a wall) with a 90 degree right turn travelling another 8'long & 4' wide. It will look like...
  3. A

What's the preferred airbrush set-up???

I am stockpiling toools & supplies to build my layout and have been looking at airbrushes, spray guns and airbrush kits and am interested in what others are using.
  4. A

All hail the arrival of the Amtrakking!! (Lol)

Hello fellow modellers!! My name is Adrian aka Amtrakking and I just came aboard. Looking forward to meeting and greeting like minded souls and if Im lucky learning as much as I can about ths exciting hobby. My story is that I had a bunch of Amtrak trains back in the day and always wanted to...

Back