Search results

1. D

Digitrax Help!

I'm familiar with how the unit works, It was working fine the last time I used it about 10 Years ago. There can't be a short because I can't turn on the track power. I have it hooked to a single test track so I'm positive there are no shorts.
  2. D

Digitrax Help!

I'm familiar with how the unit works, it was working perfectly last I used it approximately 10 years ago. No shorts considering that there is no power to the track and the throttle will take no commands to turn on the track power. It is a single test track that I'm trying to power not a...
  3. D

Digitrax Help!

Thanks for the input. I'm thinking the throttle may be the issue. It will take no commands of any kind.
  4. D

Digitrax Help!

No sir, it did not.
  5. D

Digitrax Help!

The jumper is to use it as a booster, no jumpers needed for use as a command station.
  6. D

Digitrax Help!

Yeah, tried that multiple times. The throttle will take no inputs, and flashes "10.7V"
  7. D

Build a work cradle for your locomotives and rolling stock

Love your channel, I plan on learning a lot from you!!
  8. D

Digitrax Help!

I apologize if I've posted this in the wrong place. I've been out of Model Railroading for about 10 years now, and i'm finally getting back in. I have Digitrax DB 150 with a DT-300 throttle. I set up a single test track and my track status light will not come on, and my throttle flashes...

Back