Search results

1. L

Need a name for HO Rivarossi engine, please

Hey Guys! I was hoping that someone on the forum could put a name to this HO scale Rivarossi engine. Is this a switcher? Industrial switcher? Made in Mexico. It's 3 1/2" long. Vintage? or still in production? Thanks for any info!
  2. L

What Kind of Engine is this?

Just wondering if someone could tell me what I have? No markings on the shell or chassis. Runs by rubber bands. Looks like a minature Athearn motor without the counter weights on the shaft. Mounts in chassis like a Athearn, but only has 2 prongs, instead of 4. it's 3 1/2" long. Thanks
  3. L

What does this Caboose do?

Found this in a box of cars I purchased used. I was just wondering, What does the tank inside do? What is it for? How does it work? The red screw is labeled 1, the brass one is #2. #1 screw goes all the way to the bottom of car, like a needle screw in a Briggs carb on your mower. There are no...
  4. L

Newbie needs help w/I.D. of Con-Cor engine

Hello to everyone! So I was digging through the attic and found a HO Con-Cor Santa Fe passenger train set I bought a few years back from some garage sale. There are 6 cars total counting the engine. The cars are clearly marked Con-Cor, made in USA. But there are no markings on the engine or...

Back