Search results

1. P

Hello there!

Thanks all! Wheeler, I'm in southeastern NC.
  2. P

Hello there!

Thanks guys. I've decided to go with Atlas Code 55 sectional track in N scale. I'm going to start small and work my way up. I am starting with a 2x5 layout, but will expand in the future. DC for now, but will wire it so that I can "plug and play" DCC when it comes later. I've ordered my initial...
  3. P

Hello there!

Hello everyone, My name is Jon and I'm from NC. I have dabbled in model railroading a bit here and there, but I'm a complete newbie! I am slowly working to create a functional layout. I've decided to go with a 1860's theme and am on the lookout for some locomotives and passenger/freight cars...
  4. P

Bachmann locomotive not working

Yes that's my set. The ACL GP30 is used. Silent DCC. I've only tried to use it. I haven't made any modifications to the locomotive and to my knowledge neither has the person I bought it from. The Bachmann controller I have is analog but the Santa Fe GP40 and FTA both work on it and they are both...
  5. P

Bachmann locomotive not working

Hi guys. Last year I bought the Bachmann HO scale DCC trainset off Amazon with the Santa Fe GP40 and FTA. The track is E-Z track nickel silver and I'm using Bachmann Trains Power Pack with Speed Controller. Both those locomotives are running fine on the track. I recently purchased a Bachmann...

Back