Search results

1. M

Anyone want a project? layout design.

Well, I have tried to design my own layout - with little success. Now, I'm wondering if anyone on here wants to take a shot at it. The room is 10' x 16', with no doors, windows, pipes, etc. to worry about. even if you only want to design a section, that would be a big help for me. thanks!
  2. M

Horizon Fleet/Superliner Question

For any of you who model Amtrak and/or other passenger lines. I'm planning on running some Amtrak cars on my layout, and I am not so sure abour the radius of the curves. From what I have read, Walthers advises modelers to use a minimum of 24" radius when running the Horizon and Superliner...
  3. M

Comments & Advice Please

Hello everyone, Below is a link to a tentative design for my first layout. Short of a flat, 4x8 sheet of plywood, we have never really attempted anything. But, with our new trainroom nearing completion (actually its a large basement room that we finally got to cleaning up:) ), we have finally...
  4. M

An odd question

Does anyone know of any shorter, commuter-style passenger coaches that are currenly being modeled and sold in the U.S.? I'm looking for HO scale, maybe something similar to the Talgo cars. I'm looking to model some commuter trains (Not an actual line), and am finding that I am unhappy with...
  5. M

Palm Trees?

Hi everyone, Does anyone know where I could find either palm trees or the kits to build them at a respectable price? Or what I could use as trunks for the trees?

Back