Search results

1. Guilfordguy

Unique, kitbashed, scratchbuilt or just plain cool buildings you have seen or have!!!

Its quite nice & simple! The curtains are fabulous!
  2. Guilfordguy

Unique, kitbashed, scratchbuilt or just plain cool buildings you have seen or have!!!

Wow, id think there all these were kits because there so nice especial the first & last one but no company could ever mach the detailed interior of your cafe. I don't currently have a layout but I am working toward one but for my small desk & display I cant agree anymore about scratchbuilding...
  3. Guilfordguy

Amtrak Train Derails Near Philadelphia

Watch the CBS news tonight. I just watched the WBZ news, it said the train was going 107 in a 50 zone & the engineer was refusing to cooperate with the police.
  4. Guilfordguy

Share pictures or talk about unique, kitbashed, scratchbuilt or just super awesome or cool buildings you have seen or have on your layout or someone else's layout. Here's one of a burnt down garage. (R. Nixon Used Cars Sign was on there when I bought it, thought id keep it, No political opinion:D)

Back