Search results

1. P

tsunami sound problem

I have a AT1000 EMD 645 installed in my GP40. it has been working fine for the past 3 weeks. today it was working fine. then when I came home, I turned the power on to the track and a loud buzzing noise came from the train. Now no sound will come from it. the motor control still work fine so it...
  2. P

oval around our Christmas village

On our pool table sits our Christmas village with a DCC oval around it. Nailed down to plywood with white glitter glued to the track for ice and snow. Completely soldered together. I made the mistake of trying to use spray glue to make the glitter stick. What a mess!!
  3. P

my layout design

12' x 8'. C = commercial, R = residential, TS = train station, I = industrial, M = military base. I might have the industrial area removable for adding detail to the town.
  4. P

tsunami shutdown sequence on EZ command

I have the Bachmann EZ command controller and a custom SD 40 with the tsunami AT-1000 sound decoder. it won't do the shutdown sequence. does anyone know how to force it? or what to change to get it shut down when you go to speed step 0? I have it set to not start until SpeedStep one, but it...

Back