Search results

1. AmtrakFan14

Disaster.......

All my decals fell right off the amfleet. I am sending the amfleet back for a refund since I have no more interest in it anymore. I have cancelled my purchase of the 5 car atrak set. I am done trying. :(:(
  2. AmtrakFan14

Decaling time!

I am decaling up my northeast direct coach into phase IVB! so far i have added one red pinstripe to the bottom of of one side of the car, i will be doing the other side in a bit! so far so good! I will post pics of the finished car! :D
  3. AmtrakFan14

Coach!

I just got my brand new Walthers amtrak phase IV amfleet I coach NED service. I plan to us this car in my new train im starting I call "Project Downeaster" :D Enjoy the pics guys! OH! Tomorrow my new Walthers amtrak cafe is coming! I'll post pics of that ;)
  4. AmtrakFan14

Yay!

I just bought this! A 5 pack which includes 2 amfleet II coaches 1 amfleet II cafe 1 viewliner and 1 coach dorm, all phase IV :D My lake shore limited is now complete! :D:D:D:D:D
  5. AmtrakFan14

Ordering time!

Just put the money in the bank! About to order a cafe car! Wich one should I order? Phase IVB or phase IV? vote! :D
  6. AmtrakFan14

Just sold my first item on ebay!

Some one on ebay has purchased my walthers ho scale amfleet cafe car. I have sold this because the stripes are not placed in the right position. I know it sounds stupis, but wouldnt you do the same? :) I'm happy I made a little money and now I can buy the correct cafe car I need! :D
  7. AmtrakFan14

Found them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally found a person who is selling a few walthers amtrak amfleets in phase IV :D:D:D I going to purchase them in about a week or so and decal them up into phase IVB -I have the decals for it- :) The brick wall to finishing this train has collapsed! :D I'm so happy! I'll make a video of the...
  8. AmtrakFan14

Any ideas here?

Help please! Im thinking of buying a walthers phase III amfleet II and try to redecal it up into phase IVB. Any one have any ideas to remove the stencil? Tape or water will not work. the old decals i can remove with tape, but the red, white, and blue stripe is a stencil. S.O.S, lol :D P.S nail...
  9. AmtrakFan14

sooooo not fair!

I don't understand why walthers dicontinued their new run of phase IVB amfleets! :mad: I never had a chance to even get one. :( I refuse to buy bachmann's amfleets because, well, they look like poo. I just need 2 amfleet II coaches to comeplete my train. :o I did hear that walthers is...
  10. AmtrakFan14

My amtrak rolling stock!

Here are a few pictures of all my amtrak rolling stock! :D This set contains a Walthers budd baggage car amtrak phase V, 2 walthers viewliner sleepers amtrak phase IV, and a walthers amfleet II cafe car amtrak phase V :D
  11. AmtrakFan14

the rest of my amtrak locomotives!

Here are som pics of the rest of my amtrak locomotives! :D Amtrak P42 #110, DASH 8 #504, DASH 8 #513, F40 #398, and AEM-7 #910 Let me know what you all think! :)
  12. AmtrakFan14

My Babies! (amtrak p42s)

Here are some photos of my 3 amtrak p42s in phase V paint! :D train numbers are #1, #47, and #207 ! all were bought of ebay!
  13. AmtrakFan14

Just got a delivery!

Ups deliverd my walthers amtrak amfleet cafe car today! I love this train car! :D Now if only I could find the "Impossible to get" Amfleet coaches :confused:
  14. AmtrakFan14

A great friday!

Tomorrow is going to be a great day! My walthers amfleet cafe car is being deliverd tomorrow and I am also paying for an item I just bought. An ATHEARN HO SCALE AMTRAK P42 PHASE V #47!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Can't wait!!! :D
  15. AmtrakFan14

Amfleet coaches

I thought I was done with walthers amfleets, but I just can't stomach the bachmann amfleets. :p So does anyone know where I can purchase Walthers amfleet coaches in phase paint scheme :confused: (Not including amtrak.com, their sold out) :(
  16. AmtrakFan14

About to place an order!

Today, I am purchasing a Bachmann HO Scale amfleet coach in phase V paint scheme. Super excited! Very close to finishing my lake shore limited train! :D When the train is done, who wants me to post pictures of the train? :D
  17. AmtrakFan14

Custom modelrailroading painters

anyone know of any great custom model railroading workshops :confused: I want 2 AC4400s done in the AWVR paint scheme from the movie Unstoppable :D Please help! :o
  18. AmtrakFan14

Switching to Bachmann.

I give up on the walthers amfleets. I tried to redo one, and It just wont come out right :mad: Bachmann may not be the best but, they actually have amfleets in phase V :eek: So I say goodbye to walthers amfleets. :( Plus The wheels on the bachmann amfleets are already blackend like real life...
  19. AmtrakFan14

Diaphragms for walthers amfleet cars.

Hey, does anyone know where I can get a pair of ho scale diaphragms for Walthers Amtrak amfleet cars? :confused: I need at least one pair to complete my amfleet project! Please help :o Thank you :)
  20. AmtrakFan14

Walthers Amfleet makeover!

I recently got a Walthers amtrak amfleet coach car in phase IV paint. I am re-decaling it up to be in the phase V paint scheme. so far, I have taken the ends of the car and replaced them with ends that have holes for new Diaphragms. I just orderd an ho scale phase IV decal sheet for amfleet...

Back