Search results

1. N

Branch lines

In answer to your question. There is a short line by my house the feeds a lumber yard and some other industries and the train always backs down and pulls out. Kevin
  2. N

Christmas Photo Fun!

Love it, great shots. A liitle big to run under the Tree though. Kevin
  3. N

Building the Pinnacle Creek Mining & Timber Co. RR

Once drill bits get down in size they go by #. So all you have to do is go to your local hardware/lumber store/Lowe's/Home Depot and ask for a #54. Nothing odd or strange about it. Kevin
  4. N

A Veterans Day Salute

Just watched it. WOW, your DGD rocks. Thank you for posting this. It is great to see young people honoring our Vets. Kevin
  5. N

NS salutes the Veterans!!!

Nice, good job NS Kevin
  6. N

Iron Mining

You going to just do Iron Ore or Copper also? It would be neet to model Fayette also. Kevin
  7. N

This year Jim, we have had 1 day of rain in the last 50 or so on the west side of the mountains. Kevin
  8. N

Larry's MRR Empire Vol.#5

I remember where I was. My BIL's office at the Pentagon was hit. He was not there he was breifing the Joint Chiefs. He ended up leading the 1st rescue team in. Was a very long day for us. We will never forget.
  9. N

Hello!

Duplicate post Kevin
  10. N

Hello!

That is the same starter set that My DW and I bought. Once we are done moving it will get set up. Kevin
  11. N

Greetings from Sunny Las Vegas

Reminds me of the resturant chaine, Victoria's Station. Kevin
  12. N

Now that is very realistic. Nice catch Jim. Kevin
  13. N

looking good, Jim Kevin
  14. N

Maybe some simulated equake damage:) Kevin
  15. N

another berk lives

Here is one my friend who helped rebuild her,http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3274970562995&set=o.142956609123618&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf I hope this works, Kevin
  16. N

another berk lives

I see it is on the East side of Toledo OH right now.
  17. N

another berk lives

Just heard from a friend today and found out he and his son worked on the restoration. His son is working as a fireman on these trips. Kevin
  18. N

Identifying this bush

Looks like some kind of Rodie(Rodidendrum) SP? Kevin
  19. N

Aurora, Co

I am not able to post pictures. However know that our thoughts and prayers go out to our railroad brothers in CO.
  20. N

Milwauke X3800

The link worked fine. It looks like the # of that one is X3500, maybe there was more that 1. Kevin

Back