Search results

1. C

1/87th Vehicles

So I got a new MOW set from Paul Knowles. These look awsome. First is a Ford section truck, with completely scratchbuilt bed and non working crane. Second is an International 7000 section crew truck with Palfinger crane. Sorry for the bad picks, will post more when there is more light...
  2. C

Building a Fleet; Robertson's Transport

Decalprint has a really nice pneumatic trailer kit, both in plain styrene and chrome. They are available through Truck Stop Models, and are the "regular" full size trailer seen on American roads. Scott
  3. C

1/87th Vehicles

Jerome, I use Evergreen styrene for the cabinets, then overlay .010" strips in a smaller width for the doors, be very careful, too much glue and they stick out and don't look right. Took me a while to get it right, and a lot of "happy" words. Scott
  4. C

1/87th Vehicles

Also did a tire repair truck, I like this one, even has a space up front for the extra tires.
  5. C

1/87th Vehicles

Just completed this Section Crew welder truck. Decided not to put HyRail wheels on this one. It is modeled after a real BNSF truck out of Temple, TX yard. It is on ebay right now if you are interested. Scott
  6. C

1/87th Vehicles

All made by hand from plastic stock. Made from pics of real UP and BNSF trucks that service the on track MOW equipment.
  7. C

1/87th Vehicles

You mean like this? I have made a few of them and sold them on ebay. Have a 4900 older body on the table right now, and a wheel service truck too. They even have the correct Diesel Fuel Hazmat placards on them. Scott Seller: Mycaw

Back