Search results

1. mnbaty

I'm Back

Hey All, I'm back after some big changes in my life and I'm on to N scale now too. I'm excited to get back in to it and recn etc with some old friends. Matt
  2. mnbaty

Any opinions on Bowser executive F7?

Thinking of getting an A unit with sound. I beleive it is Tsunami. Any personal experiences?
  3. mnbaty

Atlas MP15 DC Decoders

WHat is the best decoder to use in a silver series MP15DC so it will be easiest to MU it with an Atlas Gold MP15DC. Any thoughts are appreciated!
  4. mnbaty

86' Boxcars

Are 86' boxcars still very common? It seems that I havent seen any for a long time in Eastern Iowa.
  5. mnbaty

Floquil Instant weather

I am curious as to what anyone’s thoughts and experiences with this are. https://www.walthers.com/exec/productinfo/270-130016
  6. mnbaty

Coupler Question

Sometimes I have a problem with my 6 axle locomotives forcibly derailing cars and somtimes each other when they are going through turnouts. Would couplers with a longer shank help prevent this? Any recommendations? Currently thes locomotive have the oem couplers installed. Athearn RTR and an...
  7. mnbaty

Atlas MP15 DC with sound

HO Atlas MP15 DC with sound Has anyone heard what the deal is with the most recent run of these. I ordered a Cedar Rapids & Iowa City one forever ago and I am wondering when I will get it. I know the non sound versions are around now but no word on the sound.:confused:
  8. mnbaty

72' Exactrail Girder Bridge Questions

Does anyone have any of these? What type of track do you use with them? I am not sure I am following what you are supposed to do for the rails???? Any input you may have will be greatly appreciated!:D
  9. mnbaty

Black River Junction In HO

Hi all! Does anyone know if there is a list of EZ Track Pieces to build this layout?
  10. mnbaty

Switching from EZ Track to Unitrack

I am just wondering what anyones opinion might be on switching out all of my track. The wife says i need to sell as much ez track as I can before I go to Unitrack.
  11. mnbaty

Hi from Iowa!

Hi all. I have been a longtime follower but just joined now. I am in the process of getting things together for a small ho layout.

Back