Search results

1. mnbaty

Show Your Face

Here I am. Looking older and beardier. With Eddie Spaghetti of the Supersuckers.
  2. mnbaty

Merry Christmas

I'm late to the party. So Happy New Year!
  3. mnbaty

I'm Back

Thanks guys!
  4. mnbaty

I'm Back

I ordered some track today. It's mostly just a dream in my mind so far.
  5. mnbaty

I'm Back

Hey All, I'm back after some big changes in my life and I'm on to N scale now too. I'm excited to get back in to it and recn etc with some old friends. Matt
  6. mnbaty

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LX

Happy New Year every one! Here's to a better one this year! Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  7. mnbaty

I'm not complaining but just so you know on Monday I was super happy when it got in to the low teens! Mostly I'm healing of you! Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  8. mnbaty

I know what you mean Terry. I got divorced which is expensive enough but last Sunday my refrigerator died and I had to wait until pay day to order the part. Thankfully I have a deep freeze and with this weather the garage has made a great temporary refrigerator. Yesterday I was washing all of...
  9. mnbaty

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVIII

Eric, I would recommend the Trident Kraken. I had one for my work phone at my last job. It is pretty tough. Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  10. mnbaty

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVII

Sherrel I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I am thinking of you. Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  11. mnbaty

That's a bit much for me Karl. Maybe you should take up truck driving. Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  12. mnbaty

Glad to see you Eric! Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  13. mnbaty

Running Bear's Coffee Shop LVI

As tempting as it is to answer I will spare you guys. Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  14. mnbaty

I choose to ignore the falling leaves. If I don't see it it isn't happening. Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  15. mnbaty

Happy Anniversary Willie! Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  16. mnbaty

Eric I'll be thinking of you and I wish you the best. Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  17. mnbaty

They are Sadie and Suki. There are around 4.5 years old. Lot of puppy left in them though, but they are terriers. They are pretty good dogs though. Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  18. mnbaty

Toot I can recall small ones around here when I was a kid, but haven't seen one for years. That one on your screen was definitely a monster compared to the ones I remember. Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  19. mnbaty

They are Airedales, but don't have their tails docked or the official Airedale haircuts so I guess they are unofficial . Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
  20. mnbaty

Hi all. So far I'm just relaxing with my girls today. No real big plans for the weekend here. Beautiful weather today though. Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

Back