Search results

1. R

The Trains Lionel Should be Making

So for the past century, for the most part, Lionel has made some of the most high-quality model railroading locomotives and accessories (aside from the 70's and 80's that is). They make amazing steam and diesel locomotives of yesterday and also a lot of great freight sets of today. But still...
  2. R

Looking to buy a Lionel Acela

Does anyone know where I can find one? Anyone wanna sell me theirs? They have disappeared from ebay since Christamas
  3. R

Lionel Modern vs Classical

So after selling all of my lGB trains and accessories, and after some saving up, I have a choice to make. I want to buy a high-quality lionel train and I cannot decide. I can only get one right now so here is what I'm choosing between: 1) Lionel Amtrak Acela 2) Lionel Southern Pacific...
  4. R

Cannot Decide on Guage/Company

Hey everyone, Im new here but not to trains. Since my childhood, I have recieved several sets from my parents/grandparents and also puchased a few with my own money. The issue is they are from different companys and on different scales. I feel that once I live on my own and when I have the time...

Back