Search results

1. N

Removing paint and decals?

I'm Having trouble finding an SD40-2 Undec. from Kato or atlas. Is there a safe way to remove the paint and decals from a factory finshed loco. Thanks guys
  2. N

Decal Help

I'm Changing From N to HO and maybe Road names as well. does any body know where I can find decals for the Indiana Railroad curent day Microscale does not have them. Can some one tell me how to make my own. I might even Freelance the layout road name and all. Ps starting from scrach. Thanks
  3. N

Nickel Plate Gost!!!

I'm trying to find all I can on the Nickel Plate road in the form of photos! I have saved every thing I can Find on google. Now I'm trying to find books, to look at before I buy them $$$. I can buy Atlas Locos for what some of the books cost:eek: I need photos of buildings, Signals, Bridges...
  4. N

My new track plan

This is my track plan. I need help on where to wire for DCC I plan on using MRC Prodigy Express. Why some ask It has all I need. Any way please help me with this as I don't have the money to make mistakes. Thank you Nate.
  5. N

Hello To all that love traines

Hello To all that love trains I just wanted to say hello I'm new here. Im geting back in the hobby after 22 years of trying to grow up get married having a son which turned 3 today, and he loves trains like his daddy!!!!!! :D. Im geting back in with N scale and I will be modling the Nickel...

Back