Search results

1. S

Changing Wheels

Yes, it does. Thanks a lot. Ron
  2. S

Wheel set replacement

Replacement wheelsets Sorry, that's a newbie for you. I have gotten great help from all of you fellows on the forum and was just trying to return the favor. I missed his mentioning that he was dealing with three track O scale. Ron :o
  3. S

Changing Wheels

Wow, thanks for the input. Now I have also heard that there are different measurements for wheel sets, like 36" being appropriate for passenger cars and 33" for all other rolling stock. Is that accurate? The same questions for the different styles of trucks, is it just a matter of style and...
  4. S

Changing Wheels

As a newbie I try to keep an ear to anything that gives me a clue to improving my stock, most of which has been purchased second-hand. I notice that certain suppliers offer new wheel sets and except for replacement of missing trucks, I wondered if there was another reason for these being...
  5. S

Wheel set replacement

I was rummaging around the eBay sites for the various HO providers and I noticed that each one has their own sort of specialty. On the Marklin site I noticed individual wheels being offerred. Here is the link, if that helps...

Back