Search results

1. SE Lineman

City Viaduct

Hey guys. I trying to find some plans to scratchbuild a city viaduct, like the "EL's" that runs in big cities. I know you can buy kit, but they are costly, besides, scratchbuilding is so rewarding. I running HO. Any help?
  2. SE Lineman

Sink Hole!

:eek:Good morning guys. A quick post before I go to work. Remember when I was use polyurethane for water on my layout ? Well as we know, my stream uswasn't sealed enough, and I got a leak. Now the kicker...I woke up this morning and found that part of my layout collasped! It seems that the...
  3. SE Lineman

Watering...

Hi guys, Happy Easter! I'm fixing to use Polyurethane to start filling in my lake and streams. Besides the 1/8th rule, is there anything I should be awear of? Also is there anything else that I might use to create ripples, besides using "Water Effects"?
  4. SE Lineman

It worked!!!

After three (or was it four) postings, I was able to get in the cp.:)
  5. SE Lineman

Just filling space...

Just filling up space to see if my cp will activate. From what I understand, you have to post a feww times before it dose. Wow:rolleyes:.
  6. SE Lineman

Hello from Spring Hill, Fl.

Just wanna say hi to you all. Hope to have fun here, and learn from you guys. As soon as I can get into my "cp", I'll create a profile. Right now, can't seem to get in.:confused:

Back