Search results

1. diezmon

MN Free-Mo

Is there an N-scale 'free mo' type club in these here parts?
  2. diezmon

Xtrakcad

have you found your param files yet? you should see a bunch that look like brand names: atlassn55.xtp, pecon55.xtp, pecon80.xtp, etc..
  3. diezmon

Help with a Plan (N)

Ok, here's my newest rev.. I got tired of XtrkCAD-ing the little stuff, so I grabbed the pencil and markers :) I'm still figuring out what to do with the lower-left. I'd like to have a small yard there, and maybe a business or two. I'm thinking the general theme will either be...
  4. diezmon

Help with a Plan (N)

I left the switching and sidings out at this point until I decide on the main run. But yes, I do want some switching. I did want the option to have two trains running, with no "user" interaction.. but I may have to let that go. I need to find a happy medium between the first and last.. thus...
  5. diezmon

Help with a Plan (N)

Ok, so I've got the bright idea of making a modular layout. Since I don't have the room for a permanent layout, and I want something that's easy to move and store. What I'm going to do is cut a 4x8 sheet in such a way that it makes two "L"s, with the long parts connected.. I've been...
  6. diezmon

New N scale post! New N scale post!

By all means, post 'em! I'd like to know more about how you made your trees. They're very realistic. Tim

Back