Search results

1. M

Shinohara HOn3 Code70 Dual Gauge turnouts

Hello, I am searching for information about Shinohara HOn3 Code70 Dual Gauge turnouts. Is there anybody who owns these? I need to know what is the exact length of the straight leg rails. Mixy
  2. M

Xmas track plans around the tree with Lionel Fastracks

Hello all :) I want to present several Christmas layouts with Lionel Fastracks for comments and possible improvements. Here are the overall 3D images: You can download the SCARM track plans and edit the layouts on your computers from here: Xmas Train Layout Examples I...
  3. M

New database with free layouts and track plans online

Hello all :) A new website was launched this week, intended to collect and show model train track plans and layouts in all scales and sizes, build with SCARM software. Here is it: SCARM – Model Train Layouts & Track Plans Most of the content in the site is created by SCARM users and...
  4. M

SCARM - Simple Computer Aided Railway Modeller

Hello dear friends, I want to introduce my freeware layout design program, called SCARM, which you can download and test from http://www.scarm.info/index_en.html. It has lightweight and intuitive user interface, 3D view, more than 25 track-system libraries and many other cool functions and...

Back