Search results

1. F

The TEXAS

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/21/us/civil-war-locomotive-texas-atlanta-cyclorama/index.html
  2. F

Matching Locomotives

So odd question.. Apparently I have a hole burning through my wallet and have been thinking about buying another steam loco. Some back ground first: I collect mostly athearn products in a John Deere paint scheme and am building a freelanced layout (more or less collecting junk to put in...
  3. F

Logging Locomotives

Im sure this has been asked a million times but Ill ask anyways. Here is my deal. I have room left on top of a mountain that I could run a simple log loader, and all I want to do is run a train straight up the mountain and straight down again, no switching, just up to the top, load, and back...
  4. F

Building HO scale cattle pens

It looks like Im getting ready to prep the area where I am going to build a large sale yard that connects to meat packing plants and such. I am hoping to make it large enough to have over 100 scale head of cattle (maybe more). I know there are a lot of ready made kits out there but I would...
  5. F

Do the books help any?

I have recently decided to finally get around to officially designing and planning my railroad. I am using SCARM for the track plan but I am at a weird predicament: I don't really know how to design a full functioning yard or track side industry!! I know the elements I want but I don't quite...
  6. F

Found this on Craigslist

This isnt my add, and I dont really want 1500 magazines laying around but maybe some of you guys in the Spokane Washington area might. http://spokane.craigslist.org/clt/2956275578.html you may have to copy and paste this into your web browser Supposedly he has 1500 Model Railroader...
  7. F

Benchwork size question

Hey guys its been a long time since I posted last, but I have recently had time to return to designing and dreaming of my new layout. I have decided that i want to build a prototype railroad of the little line that I drive passed every day, its called the Boise Valley Railroad, this section...
  8. F

How to build windows?

I recently started building a car repair shed, modeled after a picture. The windows that I cut, are 1 inch and 1.5 inches, which makes for pretty large windows and I can't seem to find any that will fit in these large holes, for sale online. So does anyone know how to make them?
  9. F

John Deere Trains and Rolling Stock

I have been collecting John Deere HO scale trains made by Athern, for a while now, but I seem to have trouble finding all the sets that Athern has made. I have seen many on ebay, but those sets are all usually the same, of which I own most of anyways. I've also looked at Athern's website and it...
  10. F

HO scale John Deere trains and rolling stock

I have been collecting John Deere HO scale trains made by Athern, for a while now, but I seem to have trouble finding all the sets that Athern has made. I have seen many on ebay, but those sets are all usually the same, of which I own most of anyways. I've also looked at Athern's website and it...

Back