Search results

1. 1badgmc

Freedom Train

Got any pictures?
  2. 1badgmc

Freedom Train

Well, it read like it was a cool build, but his images were all gone. :( No matter, that's still out of my skill level right now. I'd just be happy with 4 or 5 cars that are representative of some of the real Freedom Train cars.
  3. 1badgmc

Freedom Train

I'm not looking to scratch build an entire train.
  4. 1badgmc

Freedom Train

I don't know what's out there. I just want to build a train out of it.
  5. 1badgmc

Freedom Train

A couple years ago my dad bought me the Bachmann GS4 4-8-4 Freedom Train locomotive. It'd be nice to finish it off with a train behind. They still make the Freedom Train locos, but does anyone still make and carry the cars that go with?
  6. 1badgmc

I'm the new guy. Please be gentle.

I need fullsize Chevy pickups ('80s square bodies and '88-'98 bodystyles preferred. From there I can move to others, but it just wouldn't be me without some trucks. I was just a Hobby Lobby and they've got a few cool HO cars and trucks I was looking at. I also liked the HO Thomas the Tank...
  7. 1badgmc

That's definitely the plan. I have a lot of locos and rolling stock that I dream of having someday, but I'm really not planning to buy much of anything new there for a while. What I'm mostly in need of is track right now.
  8. 1badgmc

Wichita Falls, TX. A couple hours NW of Dallas/Ft. Worth.
  9. 1badgmc

Thanks. It's only natural that you have car guys and train guys in the same room. :) I just have to balance the little bit of spare cash I have between the big toys and the little toys. Then there's my photography habit and my DVD addiction and... Crap! I'm screwed!
  10. 1badgmc

Name's Jason. I'm 33 and am primarily a car guy. I eat, sleep and breathe cars (though I'm not much of a mechanic). At the same time, I've always had a huge love for trains, naturally. I had a pretty decent collection of HO gear that I used to run years ago. When I was a kid, I set up a layout...

Back