Search results

1. J

Beautiful O gauge/scale Caboose, B&O

Beiland, What are you going to do with the B&O? Will it see any track time? :) Me thinks Weaver makes some nice stuff. JP
  2. J

Help "What's It Worth"

Trent, Flyboy, Littlefoot and Jim …Thanks…. Caboose Hobbies sounds like a good idea.:) Thanks Again! JP
  3. J

Help "What's It Worth"

Thanks Trent, I hate to see her get beat up. I told her e-bay might be a good idea. A local hobby shop(that buys) to us is 75 miles away. Should she go the e-bay route, those figures will make a nice reference point. The brass and German stuff, has me wondering, what it is worth. JP
  4. J

Help "What's It Worth"

Tyco Gondola, Union Pacific Tyco Flat Car, Western Maryland Tyco Flat Car, AT & SF Tyco Flat Car, with Load, Great Northern Tyco Auto Loader Trailer Train “Frisco” Tyco Coal Car, Virginian Tyco Coal Car, Baltimore Maryland Tyco Coal Car, Union Pacific Tyco Hopper, CB & Q 2 Tyco Box...
  5. J

Help "What's It Worth"

I was contacted by a family friend to find out what the following list of HO stuff was worth. (new in box) I have no idea, and the first thing I thought to do, ask you guys.:) Her husband passed away couple of years ago. He was a collector. Everything is for sale. Thank You. Here is...
  6. J

Old 'O' & New 'O' Layout Help

Hello Vinnyfl, If you get the time you might want to check out this site. http://www.thortrains.net/
  7. J

O the humanity!

ICG/SOU Wow, you sure were lucky! It sounds like the GP-38 lost the TMCC signal “went conventional”. If I were you I would check that the antenna in the engine is routed correctly, and has a good connection. I had that happen to me with a GG1. The pantographs on my GG1 are an extension of...
  8. J

Beautiful O gauge/scale Caboose, B&O

What a nice Caboose. I wonder, if you take it apart, if there is something inside that would tell us who made it? If it was a kit, someone did a great job building it. Anyhow, nice find! J.P Felty
  9. J

O-gauge roll call

Hello everyone, It appears there is a few of us O, On30 guys on this Forum. One thing for sure when a layout is well done, and thought out, scenic wise. No matter what gauge. I’m loving it!..... I even like the real stuff:D Have a Great Holiday..Everyone! J.P.Felty
  10. J

Actor Gary Coleman "big train fan" passed away

He was a toy train collector. J.P Felty
  11. J

O-gauge roll call

I would like to determine the presence, or absence of O- gauge people on this Forum. :confused: In advance, Thanks for your post. JP Felty
  12. J

Anyone Own a Lionel Vision Engine?

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone on this forum has one of them new fangled Vision engines? If you do, do you like it? If not why? Thanks for reading my post :) Felty
  13. J

Nominal Pipe Sizes – scaled Prototype to O, S, HO, N, Z

eTraxx Good Link, thanks for posting:) JPFelty
  14. J

New guy says hi

Laidoffsick That's not good, I think you got lucky (just one car slighty damaged) it should be an easy fix. Anyhow, nice display Thanks JPFelty
  15. J

New guy says hi

My newest toy JPFelty
  16. J

New guy says hi

Hi, I just found this forum, and thought I would sign on :) I have an O-Gauge layout that is mostly Lionel stuff. Everything I own is Command Control (just made the move to Legacy cab-2). I look forward to reading about anything train related. I am not a trouble maker/brand basher,but I...

Back