Search results

1. J

To add to the model RR video thread

The first thread got me thinking that I did a video or two a while back. It took me a while to remember where I had them stored at but I did find one of them. Not the best quality and like stated in the other thread the auto focus has me baffled as how to shut it off. There's no sound as I...
  2. J

Track plan thoughts needed

Total of three levels. Lower is going to have some staging but will be mainly for the main line trains to keep running but disappear for a while. I like having the loop as opposed to end to end. I have 4 kids who run the train more then I do. The grades between the levels should be managable...
  3. J

Thanks for the response. I'm doing HO and the measurements of the overall room is 7' 6" X 16' 11". I work for a wood truss manufacturing company and everything we do is in 16ths. Forgot to remember that. That is why there is a zero at the end of the measurements. The entrance to the room is...
  4. J

Hi. Long time lurker first post I think.:confused: Anyway I'm gonna be tearing to old layout down and building another in a different room of the house. The room is kinda odd but this is what I've managed to come up with. I'm using Pelle Seoberg's layout as inspiriation for mine. First...
  5. Rock SD40T-2M & SD60

Rock SD40T-2M & SD60

Rock SD40T-2M & SD60 taking on fuel.
  6. Rock SD70MAC

Rock SD70MAC

Not the best picture.
  7. J

Looking for loads...

If you have a car with rust on it you could scrap bits of rust off of it to create loads for the gondola. I have an old 85 Toyota that I've taken rust off of. Just a thunk. Jeremy

Back