Search results

1. guitarherowanab

loksound troubbles

i have a lok sound equipped pcm sd7, that until recently was a standout. running wise it was spectacular, quiet and slow. sound wise, almost as good. well, tonight i was fiddling with it and my atlas, just running them back and forth, and now the sd7's headlights are messed up. thet are both...
  2. guitarherowanab

proto 2000 rs27 shell removal

ive noticed my proto2000 rs27 doesnt creep like my atlas and my older p2k models. im using dcc and i have to set the starting voltage at about 20 to get it to start moving at speed step 1. and needless to say, it doesnt "creep". all my other engines, atlas, older p2k, and a bli, start at...
  3. guitarherowanab

dcc sound in older p2k sd9

i have an older p2k sd9, i think from 2001, that i want to put sound into. i have the decoder picked out...the qsi revolution-u, and the speaker, or speakers, qsi hb106r high bass.. ive noticed that on my newer sound equipped p2k, a soo line rs27, that this loco uses 2 speakers. i was...
  4. guitarherowanab

helix vertical clearance

i think ive decided i need a helix at one end of my layout. it is only a single track, and it will be used to somewhat disguise a turnback by elevating the track along the wall behind the foreground track. ill post pictures soon for input. it has to be 25, no more than 26" radius. it will go...
  5. guitarherowanab

helix question....

i think ive decided i need a helix at one end of my layout. it is only a single track, and it will be used to somewhat disguise a turnback by elevating the track along the wall behind the foreground track. ill post pictures soon for input. it has to be 25, no more than 26" radius. it will go...
  6. guitarherowanab

cadrail layout

anyone have any advice on how i can post a layout design from cadrail on here? im pretty much new to this layout design thing. ive read all the books, such as design for realistic operation, and trackwork and lineside details....but i need an experienced set of eyes. i have been working on...

Back