Search results

1. Irongrave

Coffee Shop XXXV-12/3/2012

Today was day two as a UPS helper in Erie PA for me. Not a bad days work so far. Best part is going to some of the different industries and pass closed ones on Erie's west side, lots of rail in really odd places now. I'm trying to soak as much in for when I finally start building a new layout.
  2. Irongrave

Coffe shop XXXIV - 9/10/12

Good afternoon coffee shop patrons. Nice to see some old faces still around. Been busy for the past year or so. Got engaged moved to Erie PA bought a house and I'm till trying to unpack. I'm in the planning process of a new Eire PA region based layout. My fiancee has been busy playing with...
  3. Irongrave

Ferromex ES44AC

Nice body and lens choice. I rock a 5Dmk1 myself and I love the 24-105L
  4. Irongrave

Ferromex ES44AC

nice shot what are you shooting with?
  5. Irongrave

Coffee Shoppe XXVIII

Matt I remember those days NY state finals are a good time. I hated those things, did well on all of them but hated taking them. I think I did the bio regents in like 45mins got a 100 on it too then had to sit in the room for another hour until they let us out.
  6. Irongrave

Coffee Shoppe XXVIII

How is every one doing in the Coffee shop today? I've been MIA for a while busy with work and moving my girlfriend from Florida home to ct then out to Eire PA for her GE internship this summer. She just finished her first day of real work out there in the cab shop. Shes working with the...
  7. Irongrave

Model Train Shelf

looks good, I want to do this at some point with full trains made up as some of the things I own don't all fit together on a layout
  8. Irongrave

Jerome's Switcher Roster

how did that end
  9. Irongrave

Coffee Shop XXVII

finally it was a nicer day here. I loaded up my old jeep on the trailer and took her to her new owner. Tomorrow I head down to NJ to pick up my next Jeep project
  10. Irongrave

Mid 1990's BN Hoppers

if they made it they used it. They had a lot of utility companies with their own cars. from coalporters to bethgons to 100 ton 3 bays lots and lots of options to chose from
  11. Irongrave

Amtrak Herritage units

for the money I'd expect a lot of added details not just an unweathered paint job. As for the price for a true custom detailed and painted unit 200-400 is well with in reason.
  12. Irongrave

Jerome's Switcher Roster

*West Virgina Northern http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=116034 the coss bay unit in GP colors http://www.trainweb.org/westernrails/or/gp_1202_powers_12-29-69_spc.jpg to Valsoda southern http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=304245 the canfor unit was an SW1200RS and was not...
  13. Irongrave

Jerome's Switcher Roster

I think the West Virgina Central also had a DB equipped SW
  14. Irongrave

Whats the best looking paint scheme?

I love the D&H lighting strips and the Santa Fe super fleet colors. beyond that nothing like an ugly grungy alco in my book
  15. Irongrave

Milk Carton houses

being in the building trades there is a size for everything and milk cartons could make some nice starting points for houses i say run with it and experiment.
  16. Irongrave

Ho sw7

not sure about7s I think proto did the 9s
  17. Irongrave

Pikestuff buildings....

take your time and I like to use a flat blade and cut out the tops of doors, windows or corners with that and then use a sharp blade to cut out the rest.
  18. Irongrave

Coffee Shop XXVII

well day 2 of the new job and already 100x better then my old one. Working on a big job this week at a collage doing all he plumbing work for a new lab room. Lots of pipe fitting and stuff. feels good to be working on something like this where there is a starting point and a finish and the...
  19. Irongrave

Jerome's Switcher Roster

you can air brush anything just need to make sure you run the right cleaner threw it after. for you start with water based stuff makes clean up easy

Back