Search results

1. H

Dream Plan Build Series

Hmm. I might just tote my camcorder to the hq of Kalmbach and offer my services =) There has to be thousands of layouts that might enjoy the glare of the camera's light. Perhaps a little boost might happen to the hobby as people scramble to get ready for the all seeing camera. You wont...
  2. H

Dream Plan Build Series

I have seen train videos in the past 20 years that were availible.. but the money went into the trains instead of videos. Chances are the material they release in the future will be new to me. I am recalling that MR has to do alot of thinking because technology has made it possible for one...
  3. H

Dream Plan Build Series

I found a way to make the DVD work. On my GE DVD player in the menu shows a play option of displaying a standard 3x4 screen (Format for TV) A letter box 4x4 which apparently works the image to make it fit. and a 16x9 widescreen. I chose the 4x4 option and then replayed the troublesome...
  4. H

Dream Plan Build Series

Let me clarify... During the 4x8 railroad scene with the bachmann ez-track (Bonus section.. first model railroad) Every time the camera closes on one part of the action such as the person placing the foam hill in the corner and becomes a shot of the person sprinkling the woodlands scenics...
  5. H

Dream Plan Build Series

I recieved a DVD from Kalmbach, titled "Dream Plan Build" with an offer to either remit $9.00 for the disk or return it with no obligation. I spent some time watching the DVD on the GE DVD Player attached to the TV set last night. I must say that when I was done, it was no problem paying the...
  6. H

Hello everyone, HighIron's here..

Someone emailed me about these forums when I was beginning to think that MR Trains was finished. I will never be able to catch up to all the wonderful material on this site but I hope that eventually we might get our home back on trains.com Have a GREAT day! :)

Back