Search results

1. tomustang

M1 Abrams tank options

I there? I think there's a Roco model and Matchbox had the Real Working Rigs that looks close. Does anyone have a comparison of the two, or a scale size of the matchbox?
  2. tomustang

Walthers Front Runner spine car kit instructions needed

Does anyone have the instructions to the Walthers front runner kit spine cars? I received a box full of parts for these and i need to know what im missing and what doesn't belong in this kit. I have three bodies number TTUX 145120, 145173, 145177 If someone can photo the instructions or scan...
  3. tomustang

Weekly photo fun 11-26 to 12-2

Fresh off the painting press
  4. tomustang

Question about minatronics chip

I recently picked up a repowered athearn unit (9-44cw) and it has a chip inside, minatronics name on it but no idea what it's suppose to do. It's hooked up to the headlights and someone threw in some ditch lights on the front but they dont light up. I was wondering what does the chip do...
  5. tomustang

BNSF 9-44CW Heritage paint scheme options?

I have two 9-44CW shells and would like to paint them in BNSF heritage colors, the only problem is there's hundreds of conflicting info on the web from misrepresented photos and such. I would like to do the heritage III scheme (orange/black) but don't know if this was on a 9-44 or not, if...
  6. tomustang

The (GC) Gondola Connection company...?

I can't find any info on the actual company itself, anyone have a link or idea about the company?

Back