Search results

1. J

I recently purchased a Key 4-8-4 Northern I need to change the drive wheels and I need the instructions to accomplish this.

D & J Railroad Thank you for the information . I guessed about the nuts holding the drive arms but did not know what wheels were the drivers so that is why I posted the question. If I can figure out how to post pictures I will. And again thank you Jim C
  2. J

I recently purchased a Key 4-8-4 Northern I need to change the drive wheels and I need the instructions to accomplish this.

The drive wheels that are on the Engine are all metal there is a set of drive wheels supplied in the box that have rubber liners for traction . I need these on so the Train will run as it is set up right now all the wheels do is spin . they spin very good but no traction at all . I am sure that...
  3. J

Does anyone have the instructions on how to do this . The engine is beautiful and I would hate to ruin it.

Back