1. AstroKnight187

4x8 HO layout design competition

4x8 feet for the size of the table top.
  2. AstroKnight187

Sweet!
  3. AstroKnight187

Start of an era

It might, but you would have to do some cutting and splicing. I don't know about you, but I've Bachmann makes it quite difficult to make some of their products compatible with other brands.
  4. AstroKnight187

I challenge you to design a track plan for a 4x8 HO scale layout! The competition will start NOW, and you can design the layout however you want, as long as it meets the specifications below: - 22" Mainline radius curves - Miniumum no. 4 turnout - Continuous mainline running (Loop) I understand...
  5. AstroKnight187

CVs on Walt. Mainline locos

I think it's an ESU decoder, that's what it says on the paper it comes with
  6. AstroKnight187

CVs on Walt. Mainline locos

Quick question: what’s the CVs for the bell and horn volume on Walthers Mainlone locomotives? The horn and bell are a bit quiet.
  7. AstroKnight187

Tried weathering 😅

I just dabbled some paint on with a sponge and wiped away excess with a cloth in the direction of the roof down
  8. AstroKnight187

Tried weathering 😅

Those wheels will be replaced with metal ones soon, so there’s no use in doing that
  9. AstroKnight187

Granite Gorge and Northern

How big is the minimum table size for Ho, and what’s the minimum radius for curves?
  10. AstroKnight187

Tried weathering 😅

I gave it a try, I think it’s pretty good but I’ll need advice from you guys What do you think? 🤔
  11. AstroKnight187

B&O geep

Is there a geep that was used by Chessie B&O since the 70s all the way to the inception of CSX? If there isn’t anything in the Chessie scheme, standard blue will do. if so, is there a HO scale model of it? I’m looking for something that was used in locals, switching, and main-line use...
  12. AstroKnight187

Anybody have figures attached to rolling stock?

I gosh darn forgot to, I’m sorry 🤦‍♂️
  13. AstroKnight187

New Guy

Howdy, Zee
  14. AstroKnight187

Anybody have figures attached to rolling stock?

A guy at the club has a caboose with a little person on the back, when I go tonight I’ll snap a picture for you
  15. AstroKnight187

Granite Gorge and Northern

That’s a sweet track plan, I’ve never seen it before
  16. AstroKnight187

Chris's little layouts

add a spur or two and you have a railroad to manage
  17. AstroKnight187

Chessie locomotives

So that means that B&O units had the black under the sill
  18. AstroKnight187

Chessie locomotives

Did Chessie locos have blue trucks and blue fuel tanks or black trucks and black tanks? This is for a project loco, I want to know if I can use a Chessie shell because it’s equipped with black under the sill and I don’t feel like changing them out with blue ones. If they had blue I will just...
  19. AstroKnight187

It's a bit dusty and rear coupler is missing......

Well, you can’t go wrong with good ol’ DC

Back