Search results

1. Jupiter60

Bachmann spectrum ho 4-4-0 keeps halting over frogs on switches at speed step 1....

However at speed step 2 or faster it goes right over them with no issue. I have a Dynamis DCC system that detects short circuits and auto kills all power to the tracks when one occurs, however it doesn't do that when the 4-4-0 stops on frogs. Ive pin pointed it to when the first driver touches...
  2. Jupiter60

Looking for recommendations for having TCS wowsound installed in a brass locomotive.

I'm working on converting a brass HALLMARK MODELS HO scale Colorado Midland 4-6-0 into Sierra Railway No. 3, however I have absolutely no knowledge in the DCC installation field and would like to put TCS wowsound in it. It has a can motor but would also need tender pickups, and a functional...
  3. Jupiter60

Tosays project: finally painting and lettering my kitbashed (2 roundhouse overton cars) into Sierra Railroad Coach no. 2.

4. Jupiter60

Converting a Tyco 4-6-0 to DCC with TCS Wowsound.....

Hello, I was hoping to get some insight on this or recommendations on who to go to to get this done, I've been modeling 1890s-1919 California for some time now and have really been trying to incorporate Sierra Railway No. 3 into the layout somehow, however nobody produces a similar enough engine...

Back