Search results

1. P

automation at County Gate

Now that the automation is all working, I had been waiting for son in law to come and film it. I finally realised that I have a video camera in my Panasonic Lumix.............Duh. It uses MOV files and eventually I found a free programme to convert to WMV called Prism Video Converter. So...
  2. P

Baldwin works plates

Hi I am looking for a source of etched brass plates for Balwin in H0. I need the circular fella for the smoke box and the oval plates for the smokebox side. Living in the UK I need a supplier who accept credit cards thanks John
  3. P

the cotton mill era in Lancashire - Satanic Mills

This N gauge layout was built by me for a client in Dubai and respresents the cotton milling era in 1959 The rolling stock shown is straight out of the shop and unweathered at that time.
  4. P

Lancashire Cotton mills in N gauge 'Satantic Mills'

double posted...How does one delete this thread?
  5. P

British narrow gauge in 009 - County Gate

County Gate is an exhibition layout in 009 and is a freelance extension of the Lynton and Barnstaple Railway on to Minehead. An independent branch line runs to Glenthorne Harbour. The day is 7th June 1935 meadow next to Glenthorne Hotel the hotel terrace hotel entrance I say...
  6. P

This is the 2ft/2ft6ins scale in the UK at 4mm to 1ft as opposed to the 3.5mm/ft H0
  7. P

locos of County Gate

scale 009 4mm/ft Ngauge track some of the 'girls' gather for a chat 2-4-2 Baldwin 'Lyn' Mallet 'River Avon' scratch built (1972) Garratt made in silver
  8. P

County Gate - British narrow gauge

I am really sorry but this was double posted...how does one delete this thread?

Back