Search results

1. NorthBrit

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

2. NorthBrit

BBC Sound Effects Library

https://elements.envato.com/sound-effects Bring sounds around your layout.
  3. NorthBrit

Can Marklin HO trains run on Lionel 3-rail HO track?

A question has arisen on a British Forum I am on. --- Can Marklin HO trains run on Lionel 3-rail HO track? David
  4. NorthBrit

Story Time Mostly Railway Related/Some Not.

The Train Journey Let's take a trip back in time. Dust the cobwebs and think back. ----------- Being an orphan from three days old I lived with an Uncle and Aunt and two cousins until I was three years of age. Therefore it was at that time. (When I was four I lived with my Grandma and...
  5. NorthBrit

Train Of Life

At birth we board the train and meet our parents , and we believe they will always travel by our side . As time goes by , other people will board the train , and they will be significant , i.e. our siblings , friends , children , and even the love of your life . However , at some station our...
  6. NorthBrit

TRAIN JOURNIES

The one that is the earliest in my memory is --------------- I lived with an Uncle and Aunt and two cousins until I was three years of age. Therefore it was at that time. (When I was four I lived with my Grandma and Granddad.) If I was three, then it was the Summer of 1950. Aunt and Uncle...
  7. NorthBrit

Get them involved when they are young.

Some of you know my grandchildren are involved on my layout. My older granddaughter brought her track and trains. David
  8. NorthBrit

2 in 1 Does Go - Steam

Leaving Roseville Station. Passenger and freight trains pass at Leeds Sovereign Street Station Steam Crane at Clarence Dock.
  9. NorthBrit

2 in 1 Does Go - Diesels

Watching the trains. Freight train passing Crown Point Yard Evening at Calls Junction.
  10. NorthBrit

Two in One Does Go U.K. Style.

Hi Everyone. New to the Forum. Building a layout with five grandchildren. What should have been me running diesels in a 1970s timeframe and the grandchildren running little 0.4.0 locomotives etc (for convenience and ease for them when they were 3 or 4 year old) has now become they run...

Back