Search results

1. NorthBrit

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

Flo. An orgasmic blueberry muffin please.
  2. NorthBrit

Ah! The challenges of life are always being thrown at us. If it was easy there would be no reason or victory. We learn from one challenge to the next. Success is there in front of us. The thing is not to waver and choose a different path that looks easier, only to find a long, winding...
  3. NorthBrit

Thanks. We leave to go on holiday on Sunday. A few things to do before then.
  4. NorthBrit

One A Day

The Overgrown Look
  5. NorthBrit

Good morning all. A day of sunshine and showers. A coffee on the go please, Flo Packing a suitcase or three for a few days away. Daughter calling in later this afternoon. Tea and a sandwich will be required. :)
  6. NorthBrit

History of All Kinds

25th April 1959 Queen Elizabeth II and President Eisenhower officially opened the St. Lawrence Seaway to link the Atlantic with ports on the Great Lakes
  7. NorthBrit

Looks like the station cat wandered off again......

Even longer on the Forum here in the U.K.
  8. NorthBrit

No matter if it is N, Z, HO or 1-1 one tunnel is huge.
  9. NorthBrit

Dawn says "Keep well away."
  10. NorthBrit

Weathering Rolling Stock, a Continous thread

Oil tankers new in the timeframe modelled hence lightly weathered using Dawn's old make-up powders.
  11. NorthBrit

One A Day

Rose Holt in her Salvation Army uniform out near Clarence Dock
  12. NorthBrit

Good morning all. I see the coffee is made. One for me, Flo and a blueberry muffin please. A couple of errands to do then hopefully an easy day. Back later.
  13. NorthBrit

Troy. Sorry I misunderstood. Make life easy for yourself with one hole in the backdrop. The challenge doing that is, are you going to photograph the yard in operation? If so, hide the opening with scenery yet keeping easy access. If not going to photograph it, then anything goes'.
  14. NorthBrit

Troy. I would go for two tunnels. They look to be going in different directions. A single tunnel would imo look unrealistic bearing in mind one inch actual wide is 87 inches model wide.
  15. NorthBrit

No idea, but it was the name the minute they were born. I used to travel on them going to Harrogate. The upper deck had a lower walkway on the offside, from back to the front of the bus, then had to step up to bench seats to sit down. To me, as a young lad, they were a novelty and I liked...
  16. NorthBrit

Guy. Double deck buses. In parts of Yorkshire (and elsewhere) the Bristol Lodekka bus was seen so buses could get under low bridges. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Lodekka
  17. NorthBrit

Willie. For the folks across the pond, today is St George's Day. I don't remember if it is a national holiday or just another day to go to the p Never been a National Holiday, just another day in the week
  18. NorthBrit

Another John Allen vibe!

Number 5 & Santa
  19. NorthBrit

Good morning all. A coffee on the go please, Flo. An easy going morning. A busy afternoon. Oldest grandson visiting after school. Back later.
  20. NorthBrit

One A Day

Train from the north passing Sovereign Street on its way to LNWR Goods Yard

Back