Search results

1. P

Installing Tortise & Bluepoint machines on Polystyrene

I'm building my first layout in years I have relied somewhat on videos of the steps different people used in building their layouts. To be honest I found these videos very helpful in my decisions on how I started building my layout. It seems I got way ahead of myself building my first 4 x 6'...
  2. P

Wiring a Wilson Turntable

Appreciate your input, checked it out was somewhat helpful. It also wrung a bell about reading a thread about wiring the Wison and there was a member who said he had a copy of the installation instructions, I 've search for the thread but cannot seem to find it. I know it was maybe 2013 or even...
  3. P

Thanks for your information. I'll need to digest it when I'm physically looking at the table to see what or how it's connected to the bridge. Oh, there aren't any instructions with the table, that's why I'm asking for anyone who might have a copy of them. After all these years I'm finally...
  4. P

I've had a Wilson turntable in its original box for a least 20 years I am now in the process of my first serious layout and want to include it as part of it. I've been searching the internet trying to find info on how wire it into my DCC or just plain old DC. Any help anyone has on its...

Back