Search results

1. D

Track Plan Recommendations

I am trying to get the best possible track plan/layout but i am a bit new at this. I am wanting to do O gauge but also have some scenery like mountains/tunnels etc. But i also want alot of switching while maintaing some continuous running lines. I am attaching my layout in any rail and pdf...
  2. D

Lionel Fast Track O-72 Switch Issue

Hello, I seem to have stumbled upon a problem on my layout. I have the lionel 6-12048 O-72 fast track remote switch. I ran my new lion chief polar express and another train across it and both derailed about half way into the switch. The first 2 passes on the switch brand new out of the box no...
  3. D

O Gauge Track Sizing

Hey Folks, I have yet another beginner question. So i am used to lionel o gauge 3 rail fast track. But i really like the look of the gargraves track. Since i don’t have any money invested in any track on my layout except the some fast track i inherited. I am trying to figure out what the...
  4. D

Need help with lift gate track work

Hi folks, So i am working with lionel o gauge fast track and my idea is to have a complete circle. I am looking at running O-96 curves a complete outer circle so i can run the big boys and such. However i have a lift up gate constructed but wanted some ideas on how to build my track across it...
  5. D

Benchwork mistake need help

Hello folks, first time here. So i purchased some sievers benchwork but i made the novice mistake of going beyond 30" deep on my benchwork. The benchwork in 50% of the areas is 36" deep and in others 4ft deep. Not sure what to do because i want to model scenary, install track and other things in...

Back