Lots of HO stuff for sale. Locos, rolling stock, track, DCC system, tools, etc.

Just because I wear an ankle bracelet, that don't mean I am a nefarious character!

end-2.JPG
end-2.JPGend-2.JPGside-1.JPG
Man, I don't know what I'm doing here. I can'y seam to figure anything out :(
side-1.JPG
end-2.JPG

Attachments

• top.JPG
    top.JPG
    374 KB · Views: 57
PRR; BLI Paragon 2 AA centipede set, BLI GG1 Paragon 3, Proto 2-8-8-2 tsunami 2. 0-8-0 Proto Non sound digatrax.C&O Rivarossi 2-6-6-6 tsunami 2. And too many EL, DL&W and Erie to mention untill I figure out how to add epread sheets to my posts.
Nice collection you have, you could try bringing up your spreadsheet or part of it, go "Print Screen" and then right click "paste" directly into the reply box, that should work.

Nice collection you have, you could try bringing up your spreadsheet or part of it, go "Print Screen" and then right click "paste" directly into the reply box, that should work.
I'm old and getting dumber buy the day?🎻 This looks like a great idea, but once again I can't figure it out?🚂 Well I got it to
work! Maybe I'm not a moron, it worked perfectly! Just the wrong spreadsheet.
1708725508876.png
bottom.JPG

Attachments

• bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    382.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Cent & GG.JPG
    Cent & GG.JPG
    455.8 KB · Views: 21
  • end-1.JPG
    end-1.JPG
    377.4 KB · Views: 21
  • end-2.JPG
    end-2.JPG
    387.4 KB · Views: 22
  • GG & Centipede.JPG
    GG & Centipede.JPG
    446.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Page 1 Loco Roster.pdf
    407.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Page 3 Loco Roster.pdf
    273.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Page 2 Loco Roster.pdf
    397.8 KB · Views: 26
Lets see if this works.

Attachments

• Page 1 Loco Roster.pdf
    407.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Page 2 Loco Roster.pdf
    397.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Page 3 Loco Roster.pdf
    273.1 KB · Views: 31
how much do u want for rolling stock ?

I'm old and getting dumber buy the day?🎻 This looks like a great idea, but once again I can't figure it out?🚂 Well I got it to
work! Maybe I'm not a moron, it worked perfectly! Just the wrong spreadsheet.
View attachment 182159View attachment 182160

Lets see if this works.
SUPER DISCOUNT SALE! ALL ITEMS MUST GO! It is with a tear in my eye😢 to sell my beloved trains🎻🎻🎻. Feakin Med bills🤬👺 New lower pricing and improved spreadsheets coming soon! As the SS's I posted are not correct. This is a BLI SD40-2 with about 10 minutes run time. I sold that for US$100.00 + shipping. Thanks, J B🚂

Attachments

• Sundance Kid.jpeg
    Sundance Kid.jpeg
    287.8 KB · Views: 24
  •  FW&WESTERN.jpeg
    FW&WESTERN.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 25
He is straight up a good guy to work with. I gave a couple locos a good home. Larry, I know the med bill all too well. Just wait til they start double billing cause they have no records.

He is straight up a good guy to work with. I gave a couple locos a good home. Larry, I know the med bill all too well. Just wait til they start double billing cause they have no records.
Or get billed direct from the lab because the primary can't be bothered submitting everything like they're supposed to...

I may be interested in the 4-8-4 and or the c/o 2-6-6-6. Can you post a picture of them?
2-6-6-6 is sold. I am setting up tomorrow to take a bunch of pics. I'll see if I can take some now. and post them
or it gets lost in those lousy computer systems. so instead of looking they just bill out
The spine folks are billing me and their collection agency are billing me for the same crap.

SUPER DISCOUNT SALE! ALL ITEMS MUST GO! It is with a tear in my eye😢 to sell my beloved trains🎻🎻🎻. Feakin Med bills🤬👺 New lower pricing and improved spreadsheets coming soon! As the SS's I posted are not correct. This is a BLI SD40-2 with about 10 minutes run time. I sold that for US$100.00 + shipping. Thanks, J B🚂
Test for membership. FB has lost my account, or rather I have lost my account. No bad stuff, I forgot my password.

2-6-6-6 is sold. I am setting up tomorrow to take a bunch of pics. I'll see if I can take some now. and post them

The spine folks are billing me and their collection agency are billing me for the same crap.
BLI Paragon3, 4-8-4 Beast NYC type (unlettered) Runs great, looks great, sounds great and pulls a ton. The only imperfection I can see is a loose hand rail on the engineers side of cab. I purchased this new and only ran it 30 minutes, Just to check it out and put back in the box. It did pull a 24 car coal drag no sweat. BLI steamers have a great rep for pulling power. I’m asking $300.00 with free shipping. I will entertain reasonable offers.
I will now attempt to post pics, always an exciting adventure for me!

I'll be interested in your motive power.
I have a crude spreadsheet some where in this forum I finally got a a post with a blurb & Pics

Attachments

• IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    381.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0194.jpeg
    IMG_0194.jpeg
    339.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    534 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0186.jpeg
    IMG_0186.jpeg